This directory contains the instructions for the maintenance of the content present in this repo.
Directory structure of this repo.
sites/ ├── marks/ │ ├──CO221/ │ │ └── 2016 │ ├──CO222/ │ │ ├── 2016 │ │ ├── 2017 │ │ ├── 2018 │ │ └── 2020 │ ├──CO224/ │ │ └── 2015 │ └──CO321/ │ └── 2015 ├──results/ ├──students/ └──others/ ├── sinhalaocr ├── config └── unixone
URL structure after this repo is integrated into ce.pdn.ac.lk
Maintenance routine instructions
How to update marks for a subject?
Example: updating marks for CO222 2016
- See if page https://cepdnaclk.github.io/sites/marks/CO222/2016/ works.
- Edit https://github.com/cepdnaclk/cepdnaclk.github.io/blob/master/sites/marks/CO222/2016/marks.csv
When you click edit, it will automatically be forked to your personal account. You have to edit the file in your personal fork.
- Send a pull request
FROM: https://github.com/YOURNAME/cepdnaclk.github.io/ (master branch)
TO: https://github.com/cepdnaclk/cepdnaclk.github.io/ (master branch)
Usually these pull requests are accested every few hours. If it is urgent, please contact anyone listed on https://github.com/orgs/cepdnaclk/teams/cepdnaclk-github-io-admins
- Once the pull request is accepted, the marks are visible at https://cepdnaclk.github.io/sites/marks/CO222/2016/
- (Optional) After routine (weekly) transfers, the marks will appear on http://www.ce.pdn.ac.lk/sites/marks/CO222/2016/ as well.
If you want to do the transfer urgently, please contact kisarul[at]eng[dot]pdn[dot]ac[dot]lk.
How to add marks for a subject for the first time?
Example: You want to add marks for 2025 CO222.
- Confirm that no one has started to add marks for this subject by visiting https://cepdnaclk.github.io/sites/marks/CO222/2025/.
If you get a 404 NOT FOUND error, look at (2)
Else, someone has started adding marks for this subject. Look at https://cepdnaclk.github.io/maintenance/#how-to-update-marks-for-a-subject
- Contact gihanjayatilaka[at]eng[dot]pdn[dot]ac[dot]lk and ask him to create the subject or complete this documentation.